skip to main | skip to sidebar

Moments of Sanity

Thoughts, stories, grumblings, and general ramblings of a 29 year old, pregnant stay-at-home mom.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Sleep, glorious sleep!

I got 4 hours of sleep...IN A ROW last night. Do you know how long it has been since I've gotten that much sleep??? I do, October 5. Not that I'm counting.

YEA LILY!!!
Posted by Giselle at 7:01 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2006 (133)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ▼  November (20)
      • 6 hours!!!
      • Stalker
      • Happy birthday, baby boy
      • Wive's tales
      • Thanksgiving
      • I may have to eat my words...
      • Unanswerable questions
      • At least somebody is smiling...
      • Not a quick fix
      • Our new town...
      • A sampling of our family photos
      • Seriously...
      • Can I survive 3???
      • Sleep, glorious sleep!
      • No pizza delivery???
      • A sense of direction
      • Why?
      • Lily's progress
      • I'm alive!!!
      • An ode to my parents
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2005 (74)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (19)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (16)

Links

  • Mommy Files
  • Andrea's Blog

Contributors

  • Giselle
  • Kate