skip to main | skip to sidebar

Moments of Sanity

Thoughts, stories, grumblings, and general ramblings of a 29 year old, pregnant stay-at-home mom.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Andrew's goofy grins

I have attached some photos of Andrew smiling for pictures. I'm kind of excited, because he's actually responding when I ask him to smile for the camera. But what is up with the open mouth and scrunchy nose???




Posted by Giselle at 2:02 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (133)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (20)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ▼  2005 (74)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ▼  October (19)
      • Happy Halloween!
      • What a weekend!
      • The Playground
      • Super dog
      • 12 days
      • Wait a minute
      • L-A-Z-Y
      • Bunco and other random life events
      • Getting the love back
      • Fall weekend
      • So dagg-on tired
      • Andrew's goofy grins
      • How dumb can I get?
      • Mommy is right!
      • Up in the middle of the night
      • Can we skip Halloween?
      • Night-Night
      • In a rut
      • Life keeps on truckin'
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (16)

Links

  • Mommy Files
  • Andrea's Blog

Contributors

  • Giselle
  • Kate