Thursday, October 05, 2006

Eviction notice

Dearest Daughter:

You and I have been under a strict lease agreement. The agreement states that I would provide you with housing and food if you would agree to vacate the premise at the end of 10 months time. I have taken on the additional inconvenience of almost constant nausea, much puking for the first half of your stay, indigestion, searing back pain, and ugly stretch marks. All you have to do is move out by October 5th.

I've got news for you little girl. We're coming in to get you tomorrow morning. So enjoy your waterbed and free cable today. Tomorrow it's going to get very bright and very cold. But don't worry. I'm still under contract to take care of your every need for the next 18 years or so.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Memere is anxiously awaiting dear little miss to give you hugs and kisses. No worries. Memere will keep you warm in her arms. Can't wait to meet you. You and Mom are in my prayers. Love you both.

Kate said...

Hooray Crunchy! We can't wait to meet you!!

Andrea said...

Can't wait to see pictures of Crunchy!!!
Take care and here's to a speedy delivery!

Kelsey said...

I'm so excited! Good luck Giselle and Crunchy. Can't wait to see pictures and hear what the actual name is. We'll be eagerly awaiting news.

Andrea said...

YAY!!! I am trying to plan my visit down to maximize time with Crunchy... and the rest the family. :) I can't wait!

Laura said...

Good luck tomorrow ! I'll be praying for a flawless delivery and a mild tempered little angel to share in your life !
I'm guessing that I can speak for all of your friends and family when I say - "Post pictures as soon as you can !! "
Can't wait to see her and hear her new chosen name !
BTW - I was getting used to "Crunchy !"

- Laura

Anonymous said...

I can't WAIT to hear your update! Hope all is well today!