Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Shopping laugh


So I just have to share this story...even if it is just for me to chuckle at later on.

I was shopping for groceries and etc for our trip to SC last week. I think the date was July 27th. I couldn't find any swim diapers in Andrew's size...in fact, I only found one package. Usually when this happens it means there is a special display somewhere that I just can't find. So I went to customer service and asked where they would have the swim diapers.

And the man responded, WITH A STRAIGHT FACE, "I'm sorry, we only carry swim diapers in the summer."

July 27th. No longer summer. I could probably get Andrew a Halloween costume though. Maybe the pool will allow him to swim in that?

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

I'm surprised he didn't try to interest you in some blinking Christmas lights instead, sheesh!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you COULD find a Halloween costume! Hallmark already has up half of their Christmas ornaments. Oy vey!