Tuesday, February 14, 2006

MIA

Here I am! I just couldn't make myself sit down and write about my life the last couple of days. Not that anything bad has been happening. I just haven't been feeling all that clever as of late. (Oh, now you're really excited to read this entry!)

Let's see, a little update on the last couple of days...

1) My in-laws came to visit this weekend. Andrew was so excited they were coming "together" (a word he just discovered...interpret, said a million times in one day). In fact, when Jeff got home from work, Andrew ran to the door, and when he saw it was just Dad, he said "No no no no...want Grandma and Grandpa". Awwwww. Poor Jeff.

2) We informed the grandparents as they walked in the door that Jeff and I were going out the following night. Nice of us to give advanced notice, eh? We went out Saturday night with another couple and Grandma and Grandpa fed Andrew ice cream for dinner. Everyone was happy. Our date night went well; it was with a mom from my Mom's Club and her husband. A "Daddy Play-Date" some may call it. I'm happy to report that the daddies played well together and we are looking forward to evenings out together in the future!

3) It is cold. Freakin' Cold!!! I've even turned up the thermostat a degree. Yes, it's that cold. No, we don't have 26 inches of snow. I might turn it up 2 degrees if that were the case. When I bragged a bit ago about my gas bill going down, I kind of forgot to factor in that we'd had the warmest January in years. D'oh!

4) Andrew is sick. What a surprise! He has been keeping me up every other night with his coughing. Not every night. Every other night. Last night was a good night. I look forward to tonight being filled with coughing. Weird. Annoying. Poor Andrew.

5) Jeff is sick. What a surprise! Andrew has been coughing all over everything and everyone, so why wouldn't we get sick. I am not sick yet...but I can hear the ticking timebomb in my ear when it's really quiet, so I'm sure it's coming.

Dang...I really can't think of anything clever to write. I think I'll call it quits and try again later.

No comments: