Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A job for me

Okay, so yesterday I did something I never thought I'd do. I went to an evaluation for a "work from home" ad. My neighbor agreed to watch Andrew (a whole story in itself), and I went to this warehouse to fill out some paper work. It seems pretty legit. At least I don't have to pay anything to get started. They will call me after September 1st, I will come pick up a packet, I have a week to complete it, I turn it back in, I get paid $80. So what, you may ask, is this exciting, brain-challenging, fulfilling career I'm starting? Handwriting envelopes. Yup. Thrilling stuff. But at least now I can do something while I'm watching tv that will pay me.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Welcome to Blog World!!!
So how many envelopes do you have to address to get your $80?

Giselle said...

Yea, I don't know how great this will be. Some people have told me it is WAY too much work for the money that you get. The good thing is there is no commitment, so if I don't like it, I just stop doing it.