Wednesday, September 27, 2006

We have a new house!

Or at least we're in escrow now. I tried to post some pictures, but Jeff didn't take any outside shots with our camera and I can't seem to like over from the MLS post...so...

We're excited. Excited that we don't have to keep househunting. There are pros and cons with this house as there are with all houses...we're just pleased with what we have. Of course I say "we", but I'm just kind of making a leap of faith. I've only seen a dozen or so photos of this house. The first time I actually see it, I'll be following the moving truck into our driveway. YIKES.

Cons: small bedrooms, laundry in the basement, unfinished basement, hilly backyard

Pros: looks like a nice sized kitchen (with pantry!), great school district, friendly neighborhood, 2 car garage, 4 bedrooms, new roof and windows

So here we go. But before I can worry about this new house, I have to worry about having this baby. And pray to God that she doesn't do as much damage as Andrew did so I can recover quick enough to move well. :) Moving now is not going to be fun, but I think we are in the best situation possible for it. Jeff's company will help a ton, and we are so fortunate to have 2 sets of parents willing to bend over backwards to help us through this transition. Oops...I'm making myself cry. Damn hormones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Hopefully the pictures will do it justice, and you won't be in for a shock when you see the house! You're being such a trooper about the whole thing...that's a huge thing right now! I'm praying that you have an easy delivery with Crunchy...you've got enough on your plate!