When Jeff and I celebrated Christmas with our families, we were very gifted. Very gifted with cash money. Jeff promptly spent his on fencing stuff and I...well I couldn't figure out how I best wanted to spend it. Okay, so what I really wanted was a night away with some girlfriends, no kids.
This weekend it finally happened. Saturday morning, a group of 5 of us left our kids behind with the husbands and drove to Indianapolis. We shopped and shopped and shopped and stayed up until 1 am playing board games and talking and then slept a teeny bit, slumber-party style. We woke up and the girls wanted to shop some more. If you've met me, shopping is not exactly my thing. These women are hard core. But one thing saved me...and will probably have Jeff groaning as soon as he sees our credit card bill.
Carter's Outlet.
Have I mentioned I haven't bought anything pink or girlie in the 3 weeks since finding out Baby #2 is actually Baby Girl? Well, all that has changed. Such deals! Such cute stuff! I am such a sucker.
So much for being worried about having a girl. I sure had no problems buying lots of pink this weekend. ;)
I can't write much more because I am so exhausted! I even threw up my breakfast this morning...after going over a week without getting sick. I'm sure it's because I went to bed so late. My own damn fault. But it was fun!
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I second a weekend of Girls getaway Glad you got to do it and happier you bought pink cloths its so much fun shopping for pink :)
Post a Comment