
Today Jeff enters the last year of his 20s. He celebrated it by going to a job that he hates, not letting anyone at work know that it was his birthday (aka no friends at work), and coming home to a cranky 2 year old. The 30s are looking good!
To commemorate his birthday, I have added pictures of Jeff and his boy playing at the pool (unless Blogger won't let me again). I've also added a picture of the disaster that was Jeff's birthday cake this year. I swear, we've been a couple for 10 years, and I've spent probably 8 birthdays with him, and I have never destroyed a cake like I did this year. The good news is...it tasted fine!
Happy Birthday!



BTW...I spent all day coaching Andrew to say Happy Birthday to Jeff. He refused. He wouldn't sing. He wouldn't say it. He just kept saying, "It's not my birthday. I'm just 2". He grabbed Jeff's presents and opened them. He was a joy. But he still managed to have us in stitches with the cute things he was saying. I just can't think of any of them right now (he was just screaming as he went to sleep...I'm a bit at a loss for cute stories at the moment)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Spurge!
That cake looks gooooood. Put some in an envelope & send it my way, why don't ya?
I love the photos. Jeff & Andrew look like Daddy & Mini-me.
So is that cake already cut-- or is that what it looked like after you cut it? It's really not that bad. Considering it has no spring water as an ingredient.
Post a Comment